HIDDEN FEATURES OF THE ONETOUCH AT NETWORK TESTER
There is no doubt that when it comes to network validation, the NETSCOUT OneTouch AT is the best tool. However, this highly portable network troubleshooting tool has many features to offer, beyond just network validation. In this webcast, we will cover a number of features built into the OneTouch AT that will help you quickly get to the root of your networking problems.
- How to trace a path through the network at layer 2 and layer 3
- Using the built-in web browser and SSH client to configure devices
- Inspect fiber end faces, using the optional FiberInspector
- Locate wireless interference sources
- Automatically upload test results to the cloud
- Control the OneTouch AT via the management interface
- Perform in-line packet capture
- Export test results to XML files, so they can be opened in MS Excel
Currently unavailable, please contact NETSCOUT Sales.