NETSCOUT SYSTEMS, INC. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy does not apply to information we collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other affiliate or third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from this Website.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Website, including:
· Information you provide to us.
· Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details and IP addresses.
· Information we receive from third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This information includes information requested in connection with your registration for the Event and related functions and activities, including number of attendees, contact information, responses to standard personal data inquiries, responses to qualifying questions, length of stay, arrival and departure times, attendance at related functions and activities, food selections, special dietary restrictions and other information pertaining to personal needs and preferences, and cancellation information. This may include information provided at the time of registering to use this Website or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if and when you report a problem with this Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
· Your responses to questions that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
Usage Details and IP Addresses
· Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through this Website, we may also collect details of your visits to this Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally identifiable information.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
· To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To track attendance at the Event, including related functions and activities, and the progress / status of your registration.
· To notify you about changes to the Event, including related functions and activities.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website to the following third parties:
· Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· Contractors and service providers we use to support the Event, including our event management contractor, hotels and any other venues hosting Event-related functions and activities.
· To a buyer in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of NETSCOUT's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NETSCOUT about its customers is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
· Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
· Protect the rights, property, or safety of NETSCOUT, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and update your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page and making changes.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.