OneTouch AT Virtual Training Session
The OneTouch AT is a powerful tool for both pre-deployment and post-deployment network testing, as well as performing network troubleshooting on both wired and wireless networks.
This online session is designed to get you up and running with your OneTouch AT as quickly as possible.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- How to configure the OneTouch AT
- Setting up Validation tests
- Wireless and Wired network discovery and analysis
- Identifying wireless interference sources
- Analyzing and troubleshooting VoIP traffic
- In-line and wireless packet capture
- Performance testing
Who is this training for?
Product owners who want to learn how to get the most value and daily use out of the OneTouch AT G2 and OneTouch AT 10G analyzer. Or if you are looking at purchasing one or more of these tools – this class will give you an in-depth look at how this solution will give you unprecedented vision into your network.